**NOW ON-DEMAND** This session requires registration with our presenter, Omdia. Please ensure you have registered above or click here to register/view on-demand.
Cloud-based, ‘as-a-Service’ content distribution models are rapidly taking hold across the media and entertainment industry. These new models promise to simplify content distribution to new markets, reduce the cost of establishing services in new territories, protect content owners’ revenue, and secure control of their most valuable assets – the content itself.
Tune into this webinar to find out how content providers are efficiently setting up new distribution channels around the world by maximizing novel OTT direct-to-consumer strategies. Learn how operators are diversifying their content offerings without breaking the bank, while optimizing their workflows.
Key Topics for Discussion:
- What are the challenges of distributing new content to new markets and geographies for content providers and operators?
- Whether linear TV or direct to consumer, localization should not be underestimated. Learn why.
- How can new, cloud-based security solutions ensure content remains encrypted from origination to consumption and ultimately establish trust between content providers and worldwide operators?
- How can content providers enforce downstream playback policies, while gaining visibility into performance and viewer analytics?
- How can operators gain quicker access to global content and better rights usage in order to scale?
- How can inefficiencies related to trans-coding duplication and rights fragmentation management be eliminated?